- The 2018 FinnGoalie Spring Training Elite Development Program will be an Intensive 8 week elite training program. The program will run for 8 weeks.
- The program includes 12 hours of On-Ice Goaltender Specific training 6-7:30pm
- 8 hours of Goaltender Specific Dryland Training with a certified personal trainer @ FINNGOALIE EQUIPMENT & TRAINING CENTRE (387 BLUEWATERROAD ) with Robbie Sciocchetti (strength & conditioning coach) 4:30-5:30PM
- This program is aimed at goaltenders who want to make massive strides in the off-season and train at an intense level.
- All on ice training sessions will have qualified goaltender instructors along with special guests. Shooters at these sessions will have high level experience to ensure they are challenging the goaltenders to their highest level as well placing the puck where its meant to be in controlled goaltending drills. Areas we will cover on ice will include
- Footwork, Footspeed
- Angles & Depth
- Stick Control
- Active Hands
- Behind Net Attack methods
- Handling The Puck
- Directing Traffic Tips and Deflections
- Screens-Battle and desperation saves
- April , 8th , 15th (6:30-8pm) , 22nd, 29th ,
- May 6th , 13th , 27th
- June 3rd