PRO SERIES TRAINING PROGRAM
Major Bantam /Major Midget Group /Junior / University /College / Pro
The Pro Series Training Program for 2016 is 2.5 Month intensive program designed for the highest level goaltenders. Goaltenders will train in a pro environment pushing themselves to the next level.
Goaltenders from June to August will be placed in a personalized goaltender specific training program.
This program includes :
- 39+ hours of on ice training
- Pro Week Participation Mentoring/Demoing Training camp
- Full off-ice training program & individual/group workouts @ Finngoalie Equipment & Training Centre. With Core Strength & Conditioning Coach Rob Schiochetti (4 Workouts a week)
- Video Analysis
- Opportunity to work as a Finngoalie camp instructor at various events
- Weekly classroom sessions on various topics i.e : Box Control , Mental Training , Technique Training @ Finngoalie Equipment & Training Centre
- On-Ice Video Log .
- Goaltender Specific Off-Ice training
- Guest Coaches & Instructors
- Custom Team Machine Jersey (Name & Number Included)
- Custom No5Hole Apparel (Dryfit Shirt , Shorts , Hat)
Jack Hartigan (Head Instructor) , Strength & Conditioning Coach (Rob Schiochetti) , Nutrition & training specialist (Robbie Schiochetti) along with the rest of the Finngoalie coaching staff /special guest coaches . Current Pro goaltender Mentorship on & off the ice goaltenders will receive a holistic approach to goaltender development training.
This program is designed for goaltenders who are looking to make massive strides in their game in the off-season.
Coach to Goalie Ratio 1:2
Elite Level shooters
We are accepting just 6 goaltenders in each grouping (/Major Bantam "AAA" ) , (Major Midget Prep / Junior "A" / Major Junior) , & (University/NCCA/PRO)
Special guest goaltender coach appearances confirmed to date: Justin Goldman (USNTDP , Goalie Guild)
Aimed to prepare goaltenders for the next level.
Off-Ice training program : Goaltenders will be given off-ice training program after acceptance into the program.
On- Ice July
On - Ice August
Off-Ice Training Program @ Finngoalie Training & Equipment Centre
Cost $1500 + HST
Early Bird Pricing $1300 + HST (Before December 31st)
$250 Deposit Due : January 6th 2018
We are only accepting six goaltenders in each group & have a waiting list so please apply and notify if you are interested!
This camp is by application only if interested please contact:
Head Instructor: Jack Hartigan at (902) 579-7283 or by email @ [email protected]
Or submit your info below!
Save $200 on Early Bird Registration until December 31st
click the link below to register!