2018 SUMMER ATOM/NOVICE WEEKLY SKILL DEVELOPENT SESSIONS
The FinnGoalie Summer Skill Sessions Development Program will be an Intensive Atom/Novice training program. The program will run for 8 sessions.
- The program includes 8 hours of On-Ice Goaltender Specific training
- Sundays 5:00-6:00pm
- June 20th (Wednesday) Registration 6:30pm On-Ice 7:15-8:15pmJune 24thJuly 15th, , July 22nd , July 29thAugust 12 ,August 19th , August 26th
- 8 Hours of On-Ice Goaltender Specific Training.
- This program is aimed at goaltenders who want to make massive strides in the off-season and train at an intense level.
- Areas we will cover on ice will include:
- Footwork, Footspeed
- Angles & Depth
- Stick Control
- Active Hands Glove/Blocker Control
- Behind Net Attack methods
- Handling The Puck
- Directing Traffic Tips and Deflections
- Screens-Battle and desperation saves
COST: COST: $400 + HST = $460