2018 SUMMER WEEKLY SKILL SESSIONS
Skill focussed modules each week : Glove Development , Stick Control , Goaltender Specific Skating , Puckhandling , Game Tactics , Battle
The FinnGoalie Summer Skill Sessions Development Program will be an Intensive elite training program. The program will run for 8 sessions.
- The program includes 12 hours of On-Ice Goaltender Specific training
- Sundays 6:00-7:30 June 20thWednesday Registration 7:30pm On-Ice 8:15-9:35pm)June 24thJuly 15th, , July 22nd , July 29thAugust 12 ,August 19th , August 26th
- 12 Hours of On-Ice Goaltender Specific Training.
- 7 hours of Goaltender Specific Dryland Training with a certified personal trainer (Every Sunday 4:30 pm- 5:30pm @ Finngoalie Training & Equipment Centre, 387 Bluewater Road)
- This program is aimed at goaltenders who want to make massive strides in the off-season and train at an intense level.
- All on ice training sessions will have qualified goaltender instructors along with special guests. Shooters at these sessions will have high level experience to ensure they are challenging the goaltenders to their highest level as well placing the puck where its meant to be in controlled goaltending drills. Areas we will cover on ice will include:
- Footwork, Footspeed
- Angles & Depth
- Stick Control
- Active Hands Glove/Blocker Control
- Behind Net Attack methods
- Handling The Puck
- Directing Traffic Tips and Deflections
- Screens-Battle and desperation saves
COST: $475 + HST = $546.25